MACONCRETE FLOORS IS A TORONTO BASED CONCRETE FLOORING COMPANY SERVING CLIENTS AROUND THE GTA AND PROUD OF ITS WORK RECORD ACHIEVED FOR THE PAST 30 YEARS. Our company is positioned as the specialty concrete flooring contractor for the Industrial, Commercial and Institutional sectors, Over the years our company has developed a number of proprietary systems and methods in the concrete industry that enable us to achieve excellent results with great efficiency which allowed us to gain repeat happy clients and helped growing our business significantly by word of mouth as well.
WE OFFER A WIDE ARRAY OF CONCRETE-FINISHING SERVICES INCLUDING: Concrete Polishing surface preparation, concrete repair, shot blasting, glue/paint/epoxy removal, garage traffic topping, decorative polishing (polis sage de béton), sealers, micro toppings, penetrating hardeners and also methyl-methacrylate, industrial epoxies and polyurethanes, waterproofing membranes.
WE ARE USING THE VERY BEST CONCRETE FLOOR SEALERS IN THE INDUSTRY. Our company is a certified installer of RetroPlate™, Ashford Formula, ARDEX, HTC Superfloor™, Induroshine, W.R. Meadows, BASF, FGS Permashine™ and SIKA™ floor systems. We also install concrete floor moisture control systems such as ARDEX and KOSTER™.
WE HAVE THE HIGHEST STANDARDS OF QUALITY IN THE CONCRETE FLOOR INDUSTRY. Our coatings and application procedures are innovative and the best in the business providing you with the highest durability and look you dream of.
OUR TEAM HAVE INSTALLED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF SQUARE FEET OF ALL TYPES OF CONCRETE FLOORS AROUND THE GTA FROM GRINDING TO POLISHING TO LEVELING EPOXY, STAIN, RESURFACE CONCRETE FLOORS ETC...
WE ARE NOT A FLY-BY COMPANY WE STAY TILL YOUR PROJECT IS COMPLETED TO YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION!
PLEASE CALL US TODAY AT: 647-882-5043.
MaConcrete Floors is a leading concrete floor company in Concrete Polishing, Resinous Flooring, Concrete Toppings and Terrazzo, Concrete Coating, and Concrete Surfacing, with over 30 years of experience providing customers with high performance floors to fit any need or budget you have in your mind for your reno project, with our extensive experience we can have creative solutions using dyes, grouting materials and aggregates to produce imaginative, beautiful and highly durable floors.
Unlike a lot of other companies out there we stay till your project is done to your complete satisfaction, our trained technicians are experienced and trained utilizing all equipment and materials necessary to complete the Perfect Floors for you for over 30 years. Epoxy, Polyaspartic, Polyurea, Urethane, MMA, Polished Concrete, Self Leveling are just a few of the Concrete Floor Services we offer. If you are Not sure what you need? We can help and educate you as to what will be the best solution for your preferred new floor, Referrals are our first priority and customer satisfaction is always comes first when it comes to our reputation.
GRINDING, POLISHING, EPOXY, LEVELING Completed by us:
- WALMART Mississauga Store# 1126- 50,000 s/f.
- WALMART Welland Store#3110- Floor Repair of 1,300 s/f.
- CRYSTAL FOUNTAINS Warehouse Mississauga- 25,000 s/f.
- AIR CANADA Mississauga Hangar 9, 10, 11- 11,000 s/f.
- CLIMBERS ROCK Gym Complex, Burlington- 10,000 s/f.
- TEMPLE BAPTIST CHURCH, Cambridge, On- 10,000 s/f.
- BRUNO'S Fine Foods, Queen St. The Beaches- 5,000 s/f.
- OB Loft, Bayview Village, On- 6,500 s/f.
- ARITZIA Tpo, Halton Hills- 6,200 s/f.
- VINCE'S Market, Tottenham On- 11,500 s/f.
- SEARS Floor area, Yorkdale Mall- 40,000 s/f.
- ZELERS, Alliston Mills Shopping Center- 33,000 s/f.
- BOOKSTORE, York University, Toronto- 20,000 s/f.
- TARGET Store, 25 Peel Center Dr. Brampton- Grinding 28,000 s/f.
- PEEL District School Board, Mississauga- 11,000 s/f.
- UNIT 28A Floor area, Yorkdale Mall- 10,000 s/f.
- 1306 SMART STOP self storage, Pickering- 8,000 s/f.
- URBAN OUTFITTER, Square One Mall- 6,000 s/f
- AMERICAN EAGLE, Cookstown & Ottawa- 6,000 s/f.
- AEROPOSTALE, Tanger Mall Ottawa- 5,000 s/f.
- NORTH FACE, Niagara on The Lake- 5,500 s/f.
- BOATHOUSE, Niagara on the Lake &Vaughan mills- 5,000 s/f
- BLAZE PIZZA, downtown Toronto- 2,000 s/f.
IF YOU ARE IN Vaughan AND THINK YOUR CONCRETE COULD USE A RESURFACING OR REPAIR THEN YOU CAN COUNT ON MaConcrete Floors TO GET THE JOB DONE AT A FAIR PRICE.